Meridian Corporate Council
The Meridian Corporate Council provides a platform for exchange, dialogue, and networking on key global issues among diplomatic, government, and corporate leaders. Through this exchange, members are better equipped to navigate critical challenges and opportunities in a complex international environment. Drawn from wide-ranging sectors, Council Members represent major corporations that are leaders in corporate social responsibility and international initiatives.
Corporate Council Members have access to Meridian’s distinguished network of business leaders, public sector officials, and the international diplomatic community. They are also invited to join Meridian’s delegations and to attend Meridian’s programs and seminars, as well as intimate networking events and briefings. Customized programs may also be designed around member companies’ interests and needs.
Become a Member Sign Up for Council Newsletter Contact For More Information
As a member of the Council, you and your leadership team will receive access to engage with many of our delegations, invitations to programs and seminars, and guaranteed seats at intimate networking events and briefings. This annual investment connects your company with Meridian’s distinguished network of business leaders, public sector officials, and the international diplomatic community.
Membership benefits include
- Invitations to exclusive Meridian events and activities: Global Business@Meridian Downtown – ambassadorial breakfast series hosted by member companies
- Limited to 20 -25 senior level executives, these are intimate, off-the-record meetings with Ambassadors and high ranking diplomats.
- Members are afforded the ability to design a program, based on regional and sectoral interests.
- Global Dialogue Dinners – salon-style dinner discussions
- Meridian Center for Cultural Diplomacy – exhibition openings and events
- Two Complimentary Tickets to the annual Meridian Ball, Global Leadership Summit, and Ambassador-hosted dinners, attended by guests from multinational corporations, foreign embassies, U.S. Congress, U.S. Department of State, government agencies, and private and public sector organizations (sponsorship opportunities are also available)
- Year-round engagement with Meridian’s network of business leaders, public sector officials, and the international diplomatic corps
- Opportunities to interact with International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) participants, a network of emerging leaders from around the globe. Former IVLP participants include:
- More than 150 current and former heads of state
- More than 5,000 journalists and media industry leaders
- More than 10,000 senior government officials
- More than 20,000 business and civil society leaders
- More than 66,000 IVLP participants
- Access to customized programs designed around member companies’ interests and needs
- Discounts for practical executive training offered through Meridian’s Global Leadership Institute
- Discounted rate for use of Meridian’s nationally significant historic properties for meetings, receptions, and seminars
- Branding/Recognition on Meridian’s website and in printed materials
Recent Corporate Council News