Meridian stewards these residential jewels designed by John Russell Pope, architect of the Jefferson Memorial, the National Gallery of Art, and the National Archives. Both houses are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Meridian is strategically located between the White House and Embassy Row. It forms a city block of historic and architectural interest.
Hours of Operation
- The house and grounds are available for viewing Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. during public hours (no tours), subject to house schedule. Visitors are encouraged to call ahead for weekend schedule.
- Meridian International Center is closed on federal holidays.
- Please note a change to the public hours schedule for the month of September:
- Saturday, 9/12: public hours 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, 9/13: closed for a private event
Contact for more information